Sorry for releasing this version so soon, but i spotted 2 bugs just now.
* Mon Feb 22 2010
- Fix runtime error whan adding an uri in library+playlist and a search field which returned 0 results
- in playlist was selected.
- The first element in playlist and library was always lost whan closing and reopening xt7
Thu Feb 18 2010 Antonio Orefice <email@example.com> 0.9.162
- FIX: lavdopts options parsing
- NEW: decoding thread number options
- FIX: some english typos (thanks Jacky Bamière)
- NEW: French translation (thanks Jacky Bamière)
- FIX: some language dependant code removed (thanks Jacky Bamière)
- FIX: xdg-open wasn't found even if it exists
- FIX: If vdpau video driver is selected (which doesn't means used), video filter
- chain is cleared (mplayer+vdpau+video filters doesn't play at all)
- FIX: workarounded an mplayer 'bug' with some hotkeys when ladspa filters are used
- (see bug: http://bugzilla.mplayerhq.hu/show_bug.cgi?id=1334
- FIX: Update a podcast rss fixed
- NEW: Shoutcast radio support
- NEW: Display total selection length in playlist and library
- FIX: Dvd navigation via mouse
- FIX: *faster* startup time
- FIX: Little bug in generaloptions listview selection
- FIX: Interface colors with dark themes
- FIX: Bug in profile manager routines, save settings to new profiles was impossible.
- FIX: Subtitles and osd window rearranged to fit 1024x600 netbook resolutions
- NEW: simplified Chinese translation added (thanks shimingzhou)
- NEW: Preliminary support to dvd menus (not 100% stable, but usable)
- NEW: added some configurable hotkeys
- NEW: added dvd navigation hotkey configuration
- NEW: In dvd navigation mode, left mouse select items and doesn't pause anymore.
- FIX: dots in profile name not allowed anymore
- FIX: Don't make factory defaults profile at start if profile already exists
- NEW: Choose to save or not form geometry on exit.
- FIX: workarounded form geometry save/load to work the same way with kwin3+kwin4+compiz
- (expect a glitch with compiz if you use close animation)
- FIX: Less glitches when switching Fullscreen
- FIX: Free drag.data (avoiding reparenting the object which accepted drop)
- NEW: Gradfun video filter (very recent mplayer version needed!)
- NEW: Added "reset to default" buttons near filter configurations